Trick-Training: Teach Your Dog To Wipe Their Feet

It's cold, wet and muddy outside... but fear not, cream-carpet-owners! This week's video tutorial shows you how to teach your dog to wipe their feet - and save your floors!

I love my dogs, I really do. I love their zest for life, limitless energy, and all-consuming desire to be outside.  But do you know what else I love? My cream carpets.  And sometimes, especially at this time of year, I find these two loves somewhat conflicted.  I can’t deny Nova her daily romp in the meadows and out by the lake… but it really is one heck of a swamp out there right now!


Solution? Teaching the dogs to wipe their feet!

I’m a massive fan of practicality, and whilst I’ll happily defend the seemingly ‘useless’ art of trick-training (What good is a dog that can play dead?! Teach her something useful!) I’m also quite pleased when trick-training actually does become beneficial to our day-to-day lives as dog-owners.

So cream-carpet-owners – rejoice! Simply check out this week’s video tutorial and learn how to teach your dog this handy trick, so you needn’t have to fret on the front door step any longer!

Comments

Popular Posts